Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday's Tips & Tricks: Kithcen Bargain


I love to find a bargain!  Recently I was in one of my favorite stores and found a cute pair of gloves for washing vegetables.  The were selling the gloves for $9.95.  As I looked at them, I realized they were just green colored bath gloves.  You can get the same gloves (without Veggie stamped on them) for $1.00 each at dollar stores.  That is a big savings!

The gloves would be great for scrubbing potatoes and carrots and other root vegetables, that you would like to use with their skin on.  



Check back on Friday, for my 
Grilled Balsamic Chicken recipe!

We are on our way back to the USA.  
You can follow my trip by visiting my Facebook page.


Visit my friends blogs!

You will love Bo and his blog,  Bo's Bowl.  Not only does he host great giveaways,  his recipes are incredible!  One visit to his blog and you will see why I faithfully follow it.

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

3 comments:

  1. Pity we have no $ stores here :( Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Many thanks for providing this information.
    Also see my web site :: powder coating portland

    ReplyDelete